hen in the course of business events it becomes necessary for marketers to question the efficacy of so-called “marketing clouds” to meet and exceed their revenue goals. And when a long train of vendor abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same flawed approaches, evinces a design to reduce marketers to hopelessness, it is our right and duty to break the shackles of closed systems in the pursuit of higher conversions, revenue, and marketing excellence.
By authority of good reason and common sense, we solemnly publish and declare:
- Freedom to innovate quickly
- Freedom to pay only for what you need
- Freedom to connect and integrate data sources, wherever they may be
- Freedom to build upon my existing technology investments
- Freedom to choose the best-fit marketing solution
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all marketing platforms should be open and flexible.