Expedia CruiseShipCenters Gets Customers On Board with Lyris HQ
Company Benefits from the Power of Integrating Email Marketing with Analytic Intelligence for Online Campaign Success
EMERYVILLE, CA. – October 29, 2009 – Lyris, Inc., the online marketing expert, today announced that Expedia CruiseShipCenters, North America's leading seller of cruise vacations and services, is using Lyris HQ to manage its online marketing efforts. Expedia CruiseShipCenters is utilizing the Lyris HQ central dashboard to test, deliver and manage more than five simultaneous email marketing campaigns per month to over 1.5 million subscribers. With Lyris HQ, the company is achieving email open rates that are nearly 20 percent higher than industry average.
Lyris HQ has enabled Expedia CruiseShipCenters to:
- Achieve email open rates as high as 40 percent and click-through rates of six percent (email open rates are nearly 20 percent higher than industry standard according to MarketingSherpa’s Email Marketing Benchmark Guide 2009);
- Create customized online marketing campaigns in multiple languages with sophisticated and easy-to-use A/B testing and segmentation capabilities for maximum results;
- Easily track and measure email deliverability, click-throughs and open rates in real-time;
- Use Lyris’ open Application Program Interface (API) to integrate its in-house Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with its email marketing database for a comprehensive view of customer data;
- Reduce complexity from working with numerous toolsets, allowing a holistic view of online marketing campaigns and results.
“Lyris HQ is the perfect online marketing tool to help us manage our high volume email campaigns and other online marketing initiatives. With Lyris HQ’s integrated functionality, we have also been able to streamline efficiency and maximize the return on our investment, achieving email open rates as high as 40 percent.”
- Dave Mossop, Interactive Media Specialist, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
“In today’s challenging ‘do more, with less’ environment, it is imperative that organizations create a centralized measurement framework to understand online marketing’s most important business metric: ROI. Expedia CruiseShipCenters is an ideal role model for marketers looking to benefit from a holistic view into multiple online marketing campaigns that are running simultaneously.”
- Blaine Mathieu, CMO, Lyris
- Sample Expedia CruiseShipCenters Email
- Expedia CruiseShipCenters Video
- Lyris HQ
- Lyris Customer Success
About Lyris, Inc.
Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB:LYRI.OB) is the first online marketing solution provider to integrate email with diverse online marketing channels to create more efficient and effective marketing organizations. The company’s flagship offering, Lyris HQ, is an all-in-one online marketing solution that combines email marketing with search, social, and mobile channels, enhanced by embedded deliverability and Web analytics. Lyris HQ provides online marketers actionable insights that help them make intelligent decisions and improve results. Clients include American Apparel, Body Glove, British Museum Company Ltd., Minnesota Timberwolves, PC Recycler and Student Advantage. For more information, please visit www.lyris.com.
Press Contact: Erick Mott, Lyris; Tel. 510-604-2200